ALL OUR ELECTRICAL PRODUCTS ARE AND KITEMARK STANDARD UK ELECTRICS.
THEY ARE ALSO TREATED WITH FIRE RETARDANT.
• AC current 230V-240V-50Hz
• 15.6 watts
• 16.2 amp
• Bulb – 19 x 12/65mm 0.84 W/12V
• fuse bulb 12v, 70ma, 0.78w
• Water resistant cable 35/NF
• Light sets are approx.. 3 or 4 metres long.
1. If the lights do not light up, gently push each bulb into its socket to ensure all the bulbs are properly connected.
2. If all the lights still do not light up, check the safety fuse located in the plug.
3. Lights should still work even if several bulbs are faulty. However it is advisable to replace the blown bulbs as that will prolong the life of the rest of the bulbs.
Do not remove or insert lamps while connected to the mains supply.
4. Suitable for indoor use only.
A special treatment process strengthens the leaves so that they become durable
Lights are CE/GS approved 230V AC 12 W
Lamps are supplied with a 25W bulb it is advised not to use above 40W in case of risk to the paper shade. Energy saving bulbs may also be used.